Football season is here and Saturday’s are full of getting together with friends and family for food, drinks and football! I made this 7 layer dip last weekend and it was a hit at the party! Full of flavor, but not guilt! 😉 AND 21 Day Fix Approved!!
3 medium ripe avocados
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
1 package taco seasoning mix
2 cans fat free refried beans or black beans
1 bunch green onions, chopped (optional)
3 medium-sized ripe tomatoes, chopped
2 cans (3 1/2 oz each) pitted ripe sliced olives (optional)
1/2 package (8 oz) low fat grated cheddar cheese
- Peel, pit and mash avocados in a bowl with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, combine yogurt and taco season mix
- To assemble:
- Spread bean dip/refried beans on a large shallow serving platter
- Spread avocado mixture over bean dip
- Spread yogurt/taco mix over the avocado.
- Sprinkle with green onions, tomatoes and olives
- Cover with grated cheddar cheese
- Serve chilled with your choice of chips/crackers